The Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- Orders. All sales are final. No refunds or cancellations will be accepted.
- Delivery. All shipments of products will be FCA Santa Clara, California, USA. All shipments will be made on a prepaid and add to invoice basis and are subject to the provisions of applicable carrier tariffs unless Buyer’s carrier account number (FedEx, UPS or DHL) is specified on purchase order.
- Taxes. Buyer is responsible for the payment of all applicable local, state, and federal sales or use taxes, whether or not invoiced, unless Buyer has provided Seller with a valid Resale Certificate/Tax Exempt Form.
- Payment. We accept checks, credit cards (AMEX,VISA or Master card) and wire transfer. Net terms are available upon request.
- Packaging. Tape and Reel packaging for SMD LEDs is available with an additional fee. Fees are waived on the orders of 1,000pcs or more in quantity.
- Blanket Orders. Buyer must purchase the entire quantity of products within one year after the blanket purchase order is issued. No cancellation is accepted. Seller shall have the right to immediately issue an invoice payable by buyer.
- Warranty. The seller warrants only that the products sold to the buyer hereunder shall meet the agreed specifications and the seller otherwise, concerning the products, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a purpose.
- Loss or Damage. In no event shall the seller be liable for any special, consequential or indirect loss or damage including, but not limited to, injuries to persons or property or loss of profits, incurred by or claimed against the buyer.
- Liability. Seller’s liability for non-spec product is limited to (i) replacement or (ii) refunding or crediting the purchase price received, at seller’s option. all claims for non-spec product must be made within the shelf life period of the product.
- Security. Seller has the right to track the use of the product. Buyer must notify if the product is to be used for weapons or any military purposes.